Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Things I've heard Part 2

I'm sure I have forgotten some but these are some of the recent audio book.

The Beach House By Jane Green
I really enjoyed this one.
Jane did a great job of making the beach house itself a character
Dune Road By Jane Green
I really enjoyed how she had many different types of women of different life's coming together.

Swapping Lives By Jane Green
A great grass is greener on the other side story.

Blue Christmas by Mary Kay Andrews
I enjoyed this one but I think I need to read the rest in series to truly appreciate it.

Deep Dish by Mary Kay Andrews
Romance and food... What more could I want in a book?

Sleeping Arrangement's by Madeleine Wickham
This one was alright but some of the characters choice were less then desirable!
The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
I started with The Blue Shoes of Happiness and fallen in love with Mma Makutsi, Mma Ramotswe and Mr. JLB Matekoni.

The Double Comfort Safari Club by Alexander McCall Smith
Another winner.
It Had to Be You By Susan Elizabeth Phillips
I really enjoyed the story of the dog.
Funny and witty!
Dogs and Goddess by Jennifer Cruise
Feeds my girly needs.
Manhunting by Jennifer Cruise

No comments:

Post a Comment