Saturday, June 18, 2011

Realizations

We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us.
Dustin has been trying to tell me something to this power for going on a year now.
Ever since I graduated and got the post graduation blues.


It's funny how it takes seeing a show spouts out this Joseph Campbell quote and I realize what everyone in my life has been telling me for a year now could be true?


...
I need to be happy and just live.

I mean look at the life I planned:

Single and living in Baltimore MD working for some kind of designing firm.

The Life I Live:

Living with Dustin and Natasha (happily).
Working for C.C.M.H.
I may have fallen into this job
but
a lot of people can't say they found something they are good at?

The import thing is that I'm am the foremost an artist.
The most import thing to do is to keep creating wether it is

I just need to get myself out there.

All of these thoughts are true but I why don't I feel any better?

I still feel like a failure for not leaving Pittsburg...

No comments:

Post a Comment