Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Things I've heard.

I do really enjoy listening to audio books while I work on art, between clients my sorry excuse for quilting. I haven't blog a lot lately so I have a lot of books to talk about.

My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler

Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler

Best Friends Forever: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner

A Change In Altitude: A Novel by Anita Shreve

Can You Keep a Secret? by Sophie Kinsella

Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella

The Fixer Upper by Mary Kay Andrews

God Save the Sweet Potato Queens by Jill Conner Browne

The Sweet Potato Queens' Book of Love by Jill Conner Browne

The Grand Finale by Janet Evanovich

Back to the Bedroom by Janet Evanovich

Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich

One For the Money by Janet Evanovich

The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer, Annie Barrows

The Help by Kathryn Stockett

Naked by David Wroblewski

These High Green Hills By Jan Karon









No comments:

Post a Comment