Friday, October 15, 2010

Other Peoples Stories

I use to love writing stories when I was younger. Though I had a problem with the whole finishing part.
This is something I've been thinking about revisiting this form of creativity. It can be an outlet and it may also give me some inspiration to illustrate and add to my portfolio.
The stories were either fancy lives for I could insert myself into or now and then lives I imagine strangers had.
Now and then when I take a moment and look at the people around me I always wonder what brought them to this location at this specific moment. Not only that they where heading to a get a cup of coffee but what turns in their life brought them to same place I am. These things cross my mind when I'm alone in a crowd and when I'm driving somewhere.
Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment