Friday, October 1, 2010

The grand canyon is looking good again!

I'm starting to think that my current work environment is rubbing off on me! It is starting to seem more possible to live on the moon then move to Baltimore... I have the economy against me, my low self esteem, my inability to find a ... "Nitch" that my work fits in or in a market for my work...
So...
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
In short. I would really like to just move out there but even if I do get an interview I can't afford to fly/drive out there for any interview. I'm living pay check to pay check...

My hope/plan with Miller's was to work seasonally with them and if I was good enough I'd stay and work my way up.

Or I would work til X mas go on unemployment (maybe) and see if I could stay with my Uncle Bill in Denver, CO and search out opportunities there

(note to self write my Uncle)...

But yet I am still in Pittsburg...

With Mental Health...

Luckily I have Dustin!

Who is one good thing I have here.

No comments:

Post a Comment