Saturday, September 4, 2010

Since You've Been Gone...

Ever since I graduated I only seem to be dwelling on the negative!
Well one positive out come has been that I have had a lot more time to read! This has even lead me to join a small book club with a friend of mine lovely known as the PaperSluts! We are a paperback exclusive club book lol. Our first book was Mistborn by Brandon Sanderson. Which was amazing! I suggest this book if you enjoy fantasy novels! He created a truly fascinating world and society! Believe me it's a must read.
I'm ready to read the next one The Well of Ascension but due to limited funds I am unable to afford it right now and the library doesn't have it.
So I have decided to work my way through some unfinished books and I have many books in that category right now. One or should I say three I have burned through recently is the Death By Bikini Mysteries by Linda Gerber. This book had three books in it
Death by Bikini,
Death By Latte and
Death By Denim.They were really great mysteries once I was hooked I couldn't put this book down.
The next book on my half read pile it Bed Rest By Sarah Bilston.
To be honest I stopped reading it because it seemed like everyone around me was having babies and I felt weird and paranoid! I know it seems silly. I'm 23 and the furthest thing from my mind is having children!

No comments:

Post a Comment