Sunday, February 26, 2012

Things I've heard Part 3


A very sweet story after you get over the fact that anyone else would have called child services.
Thanksgiving By Janet Evanovich
This was amazing! I can't wait for the movie!
The Hunger Games By Suzanne Collins
Sweet and feed my girly needs for unreachable love and despair...
Dear John By Nicholas Sparks

Another great No. Ladies Detective Agency book!
Tears of the Giraffe By Alexander McCall Smith

 I love stories like these where you can  enjoy the magic in the world
Garden Spells By Sarah Addison Allen
I loved this one I need to pick up the next one soon!
Savannah Blues By Mary Kay Andrews
This was a sad movie I cried through and sad book I cried through but really enjoyed.
P.S. I Love You By Cecelia Ahern



I wasn't sure if I would like it at first because it seemed be a repeat of the Hunger Games!
Catching Fire By Suzanne Collins



No comments:

Post a Comment