Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Advisors


Rhona Shand in front of an inflatable DEER!

I'm have been very lucky to have Rhona Shand as a teacher for the past four years. Yesterday she decided to have class outside. Which was amazing it was warm and sunny. During this class we decided to talk about the G word! GRADUATION! This has been the source of almost all my stress! The world is a terrifying place right now! The world is open to me and feel like Pittsburg is trying to suck me in! I have enjoyed Pittsburg but I feel like I have spent what time I need to spend here. It is time to move on.
The answer I feel right now is Baltimore! It seems to be a beautiful city, rich with history. Also it is easy to go to N.Y.C. and D.C.
Rhona has really helped me understand that the world is mine and I can do what I please!

No comments:

Post a Comment